This section tells you about how we use information that you supply to us and as a user of our websitewww.wholesaleclearance.co.uk. We aim to comply with the applicable obligations of current Data Protection legislation in England and Wales.
1 YOUR SECURITY
All information we hold is stored electronically in a secure way. If you require more information or have any comments or queries about your privacy, then please e-mail us at [email protected]
2 YOUR INFORMATION
(1) You are responsible for providing valid, accurate and up to date information.
(2) When you provide information about another individual or organisation, it is on the basis that you confirm that they have specifically agreed to this and understand how and why their information will be used.
3 HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Please read this section carefully since once you use the websites you will be regarded as having given your consent to the following:-
- To identify you when you contact us
- To process your payment
- To run our website and our business efficiently
- For us to contact you by email concerning relevant business, product or detailed information. For the purposes and of the use of this website, these emails are sent to you on a business to business basis.
- To ensure that we satisfy your requests and to improve our service through the training of our staff, we may monitor and record any communication between you and us.
- We may disclose your information if required to by an Order of the Court or by legislation.
We reserve the right to sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
4 OTHER INFORMATION AND COOKIES
(2) Since associates and other third parties (such as Paypal) may be involved, we always advise you to ensure that you are aware of their privacy policies.
5 YOUR CONSENT
By using our website, you consent to the information you provide being used by us, particularly for any of the purposes described in this Policy, except where you have chosen to opt out of being contacted by us or by third parties.
6 OBTAINING A COPY OF OR CORRECTING YOUR DATA
(1) If you wish to see a copy of what data we hold, please contact us in writing at the address which appears at the end of this Policy. You will need to provide your full name and enough information to confirm your identity and the administration fee must be paid. This is currently £10.00.
(2) If you wish us to update or correct any data we hold about you, then please contact us in writing, using our address which appears at the end of this Policy.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy, which take effect when posted on our website.
8 OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Wholesale Clearance UK Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales, Registration number 05506494, whose registered office is at Unit N Waterside Estate, 25-27 Willis Way, Poole, Dorset BH15 3TD, and whose trading address is at Unit N Waterside Estate, 25-27 Willis Way, Poole, Dorset BH15 3TD.